Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Day In The Life...


Okay, so I have to laugh...
Today was both an interesting and rather humorous day: I searched everywhere for my keys that I'd thought Matt lost, when in fact it was I ...who had put them EXACTLY where they belong!
...Learned that the company Matt works for has (apparently) gone all "Men In Black" -having all of their employees suddenly signing confidentiality agreements; which wouldn't be nearly as comical if it weren't for the simple fact that it's just your average, ordinary...TRUCKING COMPANY!
And finally, dinner was a riot! I was even given an opportunity to ask my children if any of them would like more "mud", and ask my daughter if she'd mind my eating her third Tornado. **grins**
Now... on to something Supernatural!

No comments:

Post a Comment